FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDER OVER £30
- Cinnabar was formed millions of years ago from volcanic activity and was first discovered thousands of years ago. Taking its name from "lost dragon blood", Cinnabar stone is often used for spiritual alchemy.
- Known as a merchant stone, it is believed that keeping a Cinnabar in one’s purse increases wealth. Due to its strong properties, Cinnabar is also identified as the "Magicians Stone".
- The wonderful harmony of black, white, grey, and red will also connect all your chakras, enhance your divine purpose, and awaken your spiritual power.
- This product will arrive in a rattan bag with a display card explaining the benefits of the stone - all ready to give as a gift.
- Please note that as all our stones are 100% natural, the shape, size and colour will differ slightly to those shown in our pictures.
- IMPORTANT: Cinnabar naturally contains low amounts of mercury. Exposure to very small amounts of mercury will not do any harm, however, we do recommend that you wash your hands after handling the stone.