FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDER OVER £30
- Hand threaded green beads, Dalmatian Jasper with an evil eye in the middle, this gorgeous piece will complete your elegant yet sporty look. Wear solo or layer with your other gold plated jewellery.
- The Dalmatian Jasper healing stone is known to be a nurturing stone and will bring clarity to your mind, tranquility and control.
- The "Evil Eye" originated in ancient Mesopotamia - modern day Turkey - and dates back to around 5000 BC. Also known as 'Turkish Evil Eye', it is used as a talisman and is one of the most important symbols to protect from evil spirits.
- Since ancient times, invisible dark and jealous spirits projected through the human eye as a 'look' or 'stare' is believed to bring bad luck or cause accidents for the person to whom the look is focused. 'Nazar' which is the amulet we call evil eye can ward the wearer from these evil spirits.
- This necklace will arrive in organic jewellery pouch with a display card explaining the stone's benefits and is ready to give as gift.