FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDER OVER £30
- This meditation kit will arrive with a ceramic base plate, brass stand and 3 traditional Nepalese hand rolled meditation rope incenses, all handmade in Nepal.
- The hand-rolled rope incense in this set is a traditional Newari Incense called Dhupaya. It is made by many different traditional Aromatic Himalayan herbs. The finely powdered form of the herbs wrapped in the thin strip of Lokta paper & twined forming stick called Dhupaya (Incense). The smoke issuing out of the burnt rope is believed to attract the gods and hence it has been put to an extensive use specially in the spiritual fields both by Hindus & Buddhists. Burn the rope incense while meditation in order to hold the mind focused of your intention. Each rope will burn around 5-10 mins.
- This product is a perfect, unique gift for your loved ones and makes a great present for housewarmings or birthdays. Or why not just treat yourself to improve you mindfulness and enhance your zen zone.
- This Vajra rope incense is hand-rolled in Nepal with 100% natural Himalayan herbs. Hence, this traditional earthy smell is strong and will help you to relax your mind to get into meditative state. You will immediately feel the change of energy around you.
- Rope incenses are not toxic or addictive. However, If you have or had respiratory health issues, please consult your doctor before using this kit.
- This meditation kit includes 3 Cedarwood rope incenses. You can purchase additional rope incenses and re-use the clay burner.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about traditional Nepalese rope incense